Wednesday, October 03, 2007

In the mean time...

Sorry my last post was such a debbie-downer. I assure you, I am doing better. =) Work will definitely be work for a while, so I am learning and adjusting and all that good stuff.

In the mean time, let's see...what's been going on with me?
We had beach vespers a couple weeks ago! The weather was really nice, and it was good to see and fellowship with friends in a beautiful atmosphere.
One of the husband's favorite shows is Monk. The whole last season kept plugging the Monk bobblehead which he "had to have." Yes, exactly like a four-year-old boy "had to have" that latest and greatest action figure toy.
Anyways, as I like to tell my husband, "what my baby wants, my baby gets!" So I surprised him and got him his bobblehead. Oh yes, I like to buy people's affection.
Saturday night, our church youth group put on its version of "The Amazing Race." Our team consisted of our roommates Kristen M. and Kristen G. (we're working out the confusion) and my husband and I. Here's their picture along with with one of our rivals in the background - Team Orange.
They had us, amoung other things, racing around town through the mall and an outdoor festival, chugging salsa, jumping in a pool and shoveling dirt...out in the boonies.

It was great fun, though we were quite tired at the end of it all.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to our weekend away visiting my good friend, Casey in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend. I'll be sure to post pictures!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Ha Ha. Great pictures! That was definitely a unique and fun experience! I'm a little scared of the pictures that could end up on being posted at Deeper next weekend. And you'll be out of town! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home