Sunday, July 15, 2007

How much change can I take?

Well, its official. I'm leaving the world I've know for the last seven years, the reason why I moved to Florida. I will no longer be an Auditor, though the ironic thing is, the Auditor has now become the Auditee!

I have been offered the opportunity to be the Director of Accounting at the three-hospital Florida Hospital Memorial System and have decided to own up to the challenge and accept.

They have just completed the beautiful Flagler facility and are in the process of constructing the Ormond Hospital. It is an honor to be offered the job, and I'm excited to join them.

My first official day is two weeks from tomorrow, July 1, so please keep me in your prayers!

I'll be commuting, at least in the beginning...its about 60 miles one way. So, if anyone has any suggestions on a new, commuter-friendly car, please let me know!!!

Once again...let me know if you'd like to be added to the approved blog-reader list! This blog will be going private pretty darn soon! I'll try to add as many people as I can think of (if I have their email), but just to make sure, please let me know, okay???

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger kgr said...

get a prius! =) depending on how you drive it you can get up to 60mpg, so it'd be one gallon each way =)

oooh, and i'd like to be on the list. do you have my email?

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

Congratulations Val :) I recommend buying stock in a books on tape company! I have a feeling you'll be listening to a lot of them during the week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home