Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Once Upon A Wedding

So many things to talk about, so little time!!! We'll see how much I can get through tonight.

I took the week before the wedding off and spent the time in California with my sister and Dulce, one of my bridesmaids.
The first day back, my sister and family threw us a fabulous shower. Unfortunately, Eliasib couldn't make it, so I was left to be the center of attention...*sigh*, what one does for their loved ones...

So here are a couple pictures of the shower. My sister and family did soo much, and everyone had such a wonderful time and ate TONS!!!The rest of the week was spent meeting with people, running errands, picking friends and family up and the like.

Here's us picking up Eliasib, Raul and Sean and going to San Francisco to pick up the marriage license. The San Francisco city hall was so beautiful, we had to stop to take some pictures:


After the girls got together from all over the country, hmmm...what could we possibly do that sounds like fun??? Why, card games and mani-pedi's, of course!!!





Directly following the mani-pedi's was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Since, in the end, the man and I got married, I am not going to describe the trials and tribulations we went through with the ceremony and reception. However, let's just say, there were some definite trials!!!

So, with that being said, and the hour as late as it is, I'll put the rest of the story off for another day...more pictures to come!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:07 AM , Blogger anglouise said...

Congratulations! The pic you posted of the wedding kiss is beautiful. Can't wait to read about the wedding stories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home