Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Remember Me???

So, yeah...I haven't posted in a while, huh??? Sorry.

I have so many excuses I can give you, but I figure I won't murk up my first post in a month with them, so let's move on, yeah?

Life has been a flurry of activity, mainly of the wedding form, but still, quite busy. I always wondered why those brides out there seemed so flustered with all the wedding plans. I always figured that I'd be able to plan better or handle the stress easier... well, let's just say I didn't know better.

But I'm excited, actually. I'm sooo ready for my three weeks of vacation, of hosting all my Florida friends in California, of seeing all my precious California friends...oh, yeah, and getting married, of course.

=)

My camera has been unusable for a while, but now its all better...I just haven't taken pictures in about five months...or so. Rest assured, good people, pictures will be taken and posted shortly.

But for now, I need to get to bed. I, who am usually quite resistant to headaches, has a mother of one right now...although I should've taken my Tylenol PM sooner, I think the two I did take is starting to take effect.

Good Night!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Blogger Mellie said...

I feel your pain. I thought I could plan it all out so that I wouldn't be flustered and stressed. But if you've read my blog, I still get stressed. Who were we kidding right? The countdown is on for you too. Good luck with everything!

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger kgr said...

i hear you with the whole 'missing-a-camera-so-i-don't-post-anymore' thing, but i'm glad you're back posting! keep it up... =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home