Monday, June 25, 2007

Some of my favorite wedding pictures

Since it seems life is way more busy than I thought it would be post-wedding, my poor post is going to consist of some of my favorite pictures that I've stolen from wedding guests...if you're in possession of wedding pictures...please...please send them to me!!!!!

Here's a picture of most of the groomsmen: Ruben, Sean (the Eliel stand-in), Demetrio Jr. and Alex. They're carrying the very cute Tristan.Here's a picture of the sponsors during the rehearsal.
Very cute flower girl - Alliah and Tristan, her attendant.
I'm not sure I uploaded these pictures in order, but here's one of my favorite pictures - my beautiful bridesmaids and me. Dulce, Abigail, me, Casey and Glorybell. I soo can't wait until the official pictures get to us and are available online!!! =)
Ah...the Kohley's - Kristin & Isaac. Isaac...might as start taking smiling pictures...never know when you'll be published!!! Love you guys!!!!! Thanks for coming out to the wedding!
Picture of the small flower centerpiece.
Oh...back a couple days to the girls mani-pedi day...aren't they cute...for semi-gangsta's...
Picture of the girls at my brothers house for Sabbath lunch. Jenna, Kristen, Amy and I are in the back, Cristina and Dulce in the front.
Ahh...back to the rehearsal...bridesmaids and flowergirl and her Elmo!
Flowerball from the ceremony brought over to the reception.
Awww...my wonderful parents, dad and mom!!! Aren't they so cute???
Here's a picture of us at the reception...yes, I had some sort of food in my mouth...i figured I'd better get a bite in while I could not estimating the amount of pictures I'd have to pose for.
Kristen holding the bouquet she caught!!!
Eliasib and I with Florida friends - Elizabeth, Kristen, Eliasib, me, Kristin, Amy with Sean and Ethan in the front.
Here's our guestbook. Still have to read everything! It'll be framed and put up...over the fireplace, if we had one!
My lovely sister came up with this awesome idea. We had these large metal platters which we covered in moss and placed the seating cards on top. She handwrote each of the cards while Angela, Dulce and Casey put the flowers on them...too cute!
Our cake. It was as yummy as it was beautiful.
Our large flower centerpieces. I love this picture because the setting looks so perfect!
Our favors which my sister, brother, sister-in-law and mother put together. They were yum-yumm-yummy!!!
My handsome groom. Who would've thought that he was sick and throwing up both days before the wedding??? Of course, with him being sick, he didn't have time to feel the cold feet. I swear I had nothing to do with him getting sick!!!!!
Here's us sharing a laugh...i mean, what more could we do when the wedding already had as many glitches as there was??? Sorry, everyone, if you couldn't hear what the Pastor was saying, or worse yet, only hearing every other word... we had some words with the powers that be...

Another cool shot.
Oh...apparently my cute flowergirl was a bit bored at the wedding!
...so she decided to entertain some of the guests.


I'll post more pictures later...or the link to the wedding website, whichever happens first!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Mellie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You're flowers were so awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home