Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Privacy

Hello Everyone!!!

This blog is soon to be private, and if you want to be able to keep accessing my site, let me know and I'll add your email address to the "approved to read about my fabulous life" list.

Email me if you want to be added!!!

If you don't know how to contact me (gmail, myspace, hotmail, yahoo...), email me via our wedding JUNK email address which will most likely be deleted within the next couple months at:

evwedding@gmail.com

Life is getting hectic, people!!! I have TONS to blog about, and not just about the honeymoon, or our recent trips...or the other stuff which I'll soon blog about. =)

oh, and its NOT a baby...sheesh!!! People!!! Lay off on the baby-business!!! We'll let YOU know when it happens!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home