Friday, August 17, 2007

Newest Wedding Gift

Laura, one of the Mister's good friends who we don't get to see often enough has given us our newest wedding gift. One of her paintings which I love oh so much!

I can never fathom being artistically talented...therefore, when we received our latest wedding gift, I was very excited about it. I mean, I've seen the painting hanging up during one of her art showings before, but, I mean, how cool would it be to be able to produce such an amazing portrait?

...how does one just know to shadow just so or blend the colors in a way to make something that is so lifelike?

Laura, you're a talented artist. Check out more of her art at her website.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Seriously. I have no idea how she does that. But it looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home