Monday, August 13, 2007

We'll See!

Okay, so hopefully I'll still get some readers now that I've (hopefully) made access to this blog private.

Life has been so very hectic since taking this job out here in Ormond Beach, but its actually going okay! The Mr. also decided not to be left out and has also taken another position within his company. So far, he is very excited about it because he has a better schedule and less supervision. For him, that's ALWAYS great. =)

Anyways, I definitely owe you a post, so I'll get right on it, okay? I figure, however, that I should do it from home, right?

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Must be nice to be working in the same building with the Mr. Are you sure you guys will be getting enough space? lol

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Robin said...

I didn't know you were getting a job outside your old one. It sounds like a great opportunity for you! :)

 
At 2:24 AM , Blogger Shtank said...

Hey, I didn't know Eli was going to make a career move out there, but that's great! You guys can actually see each other more often. I hope he finds something he really likes out there:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home