Monday, August 20, 2007

Random Things

What's the point of taking pictures of I don't post them??? Since we hadn't gotten together in a long time, we thought we'd have a dinner party with good food and friends.

These next two pictures I risked my life for...well, sort of...but either way, i found myself in a different lane than i started in after taking the picture, and i don't think i should do that again anytime soon. Either way, there must have been a weird bus convention in town since these two buses were right behind each other. I don't know why the convertible school bus didn't take off...

Okay, seriously, isn't this the cutest picture? He looks like a cat puppet, don't you think?
Sabbath afternoon, in order to beat the Florida heat, Jeff, Kristen and Kristen decided to hit the village pool. Looks like fun!!!
Oh...and here's me at work...well, my old work. Like the hair chop? Must've been 4-5 inches I took off.

Okay. I'm officially an old lady...I am usually in bed by 10pm! Today, I was playing the "well, i think i can drive with my eyes half closed so it'll be like being awake AND asleep!" game. Another thing I shouldn't be doing while driving. since i drive such long distances every morning, i try to be awake.
so...off to bed! i'm paying the price for staying up late this last weekend!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Todd said...

Holy nuts, you've gone blog wild! Wait, do you have a Blackberry to play with in traffic? Is that where all this is coming from? Oh well, that'll teach me not to check for a couple of days! (Oh, and FYI, after I saw the honeymoon pics I had this strong urge to go find a jungle and a beach. Sweet!)

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Shtank said...

I especially think Oreo looks like a little puppet in his picture:) How cute! I'm sure he misses playing tricks on Sky. I really hope that your commute isn't taking too much out of you and that you and Eli are adjusting accordingly. I Miss you guys:)

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger StaceyPerry said...

Hey Val! You sound busy and I know the feeling. :) Welcome to the world of old age. We had to get back to our "school routine" of going to bed early on Sat. nights, otherwise it throws our whole week. UGH! Remember when we'd cram half the night in college? Good times... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home