Friday, July 29, 2005

Comments 2

Okay, as an addition to my last post, I promise to be better at noticing new comments. I was going through previous posts, and I saw a comment I didn't notice for, like, a month.

I'm thinking this is what happened:

You know when you get bored, you start googling friend's names? Well, a Valerie Villar from San Antonio had found my blog and posted a note wanting to know if we were related.

Val, I don't believe I have any relatives in San Antonio, but I'll ask my dad. Thanks for popping on to my site! Hope you visit again. :)

I'll be better, I promise.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Whats up Val I was doing exactly what you said...googling people that I knew from way back and this blog thing came up with your name on it. This is Darj by the way. So, I got out of the Army and am living in Raleigh, NC looking to be gainfully employed. Anyway, I have some cool friends that I met while I was stationed up here so I decided to stay. Anyway, the site is pretty cool. So I was also thinking if I decided to go to the 10 year highschool reunion, who would show up. Do you know what the rest of our classmates are doing. Anyway, if you wanna write just hit me back on ipdarjean@yahoo.com because I don't want to sign up right now for this blogger thing. Take care and good luck.
From Darj

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home