Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day Off

This morning I woke up, but barely. My mind was so warped, my body so tired, I just could not get up. So I called in and told my boss that I wouldn't be able to make it in.

I have never done that before. I have always held to my responsibilities, but I couldn't do it anymore! My body was rebelling, I couldn't concentrate on things... could it be that I was actually working myself to death?

I'm freakin' 27! What is the rest of my life going to be? I like my job, I love the people I work with... but something is going to have to be done differently in the future. My outlook, my job, something.

I haven't been this relaxed in a loooooooooooooooong time. I plan on sleeping, reading, and relaxing today. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. You should go swimming.

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

Enjoy! I think I might need one of those "day's off" here pretty soon. :)

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Todd said...

Aren't these called "mental holidays"? I mean, I know I could use one every now and again because I feel ready to go insane! (more insane, I suppose you could say)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home