Friday, July 08, 2005

Diversity in practice not concept

So my friend who works in the HR department of a company had the below picture of our friends and me on her computer as her wallpaper. She was having a meeting with a collegue, and my friend points out our friend Kristin in the picture and tells her coworker that she just got engaged (see below post).




Her friend looks at the picture than looks at my friend and says, "Oh, you know those people?" To which my friend replies (a little confused...) yes.

Her coworker then says, "Oh, I just thought that was a picture showing diversity !" (or something along those lines)

My friends was like, "no, those are my current friends." She thought it was funny, and I had a good laugh when she told me.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger kgr said...

i really like that =) i also have some 'united colors of benetton' shots of friends. sorta nifty, eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home