Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bongo-ing

Yesterday, after church and a gargantuan lunch, a bunch of us wanted to spend time together. As kids, we'd stay in Saturday night and rent movies and play games. Last night, we played games, went out for Zachary's Pizza in Berkeley, then came home and played more.

Now, the source for once again keeping my east coast timed body up way too late were the bongos. My brother owns the GameCube, and one of the games he has taken to require bongos. I forget the name of the game, but its something like this Donkey Konga. You have to follow what your line says whether it asks you to hit the left side or right side of the bongo or clap or yell. At first, we were all skeptical, but after starting out, we couldn't stop. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. I think we'll be bongo-ing after the wedding tonight. :)

More Bongos

Posted by Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home