Sunday, June 26, 2005

My sinister plan is working!!!!!

Robin - IN FLORIDA!!!!! :)

Posted by Val

Robin just moved here this last week...bwahahaha....my plan to move my friends and family to Orlando is finally working.....of course, its only taken five years to see the fruit of my scheming realize, but, hey, it'll happen!

I'm so happy Robin's here. She has joined the Florida Hospital family practice residency program. I'm so proud of my friend, Dr. Vance. She's stuck through med school, and she's doing what she's planned on all along. She's a long way from a lot of people she loves in California, but the selfish part of me is ecstatic she's here.

Its kinda weird to have your different worlds meet, but last night, I introduced her to some friends of ours, and I'm so happy it looks like we could all hang out. Good thing, too, since we'll be roommates again! :)

I haven't mentioned it at all, but I'm overseeing the new home-building of a Villar home. My parents saw the Orlando housing market as quite reasonable in comparison to northern California (imagine that!). So, on their trip out here last year (yes, LAST YEAR), they decided to build a house. The picture of Robin is in the neighborhood of our future home...if the blasted thing ever gets built. Kristin, Valerie, and Robin in a house...I so can't wait.

Due to an overindulgence of tea on my part which resulted in quite a late evening, my mind is not quite in tip-top condition, but if anyone's wanting to follow in Robin's footsteps, do't fight it...

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Todd said...

YAY! Robin's back!

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Daryl V said...

that's awesome! Isn't it great to have old friends in new locals? =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home