Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Favicon Envy

I must admit, after seeing some friends put up favicons on their blog address bars (Kimi, Jim, the Camacho's), frankly, I started experiencing a little favicon envy.

I wanted one!

I read up on it, I envisioned, but alas...I had decided it wasn't to be with my limited computer knowledge and lack of time.

Then...I looked at my manfriend, Eli. Eli does not like to get stumped, Eli likes computers, Eli likes ...whatever program he used to make the icon. The answer to my favicon envy was sitting in front of me watching old "Star Trek: The Next Generation" reruns and letting the dog lick him (if that's not sexy, I don't know what is)!!!!!

With a couple of bats of the ol' eyelashes (yes, even the straight, thin asian lashes work sometimes, girls), and the big eyes effect shot from the downcast position...well, that did the trick. Eli, sitting at the computer, me, standing over his shoulder...ah, what a team. :)

I got my favicon! :) (please tell me you see it). It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Eli! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Blogger kgr said...

sweet! i can see it on my computer - using firefox. for some reason it wasn't working on the school computer but i was using explorer there and also there was something funky about the browser and logging in and bookmarking so that might have had something to do with it.

congrats... it's awwwwesome =)

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks, Kimi! I felt inspired after seeing yours! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home