Friday, May 15, 2009

Long time!

So, its been a billion years since I've posted. The reason is because I like to post with pictures, and since my hubby's had the camera for a various number of reasons and I haven't taken any pictures lately, I haven't had anything to post!

However, I imagine I'll have stuff to post about soon enough. June looks like it'll be my last month o' fun before I get slammed with work. Just looking at my calendar today, I am scheduled out at clients all July, all of August, September, October (except for Mondays and one week each month...so far)...and who knows about November.

But, June will be fun. I have a couple things to look forward to! Birthday, anniversary, family trip to Tahoe (oh, can't wait for that!!!) and another long-ish trip down south.

So, I hope everyone is doing well out there!

Oh, and since I can't post a picture, I'm posting this YouTube video that someone recommended on Facebook...its fascinating! A bit, um...weird looking, but what talent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home