Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Season #1

Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! In order to not fall behind, I have posted a couple things in this post:

Brother's turning OLD! Hehe...although he will obviously be younger than me and be my little brother, he's nearing the 30 club! Jun turned 29 this year, and we celebrated at a very yummy restaurant and ice cream cake afterwards. Here's a picture of the birthday boy!



Here is is "eating" one of his birthday gifts. For all you non-filipinos out there, adobo is a very popular filipino dish - chicken adobo is yummy! Cool shirt, Jun!
I couldn't resist taking this picture of Junior trying to lay the guilt trip on Tammy for some ice cream cake...smart dog!
In other news, the comopany flew the hubby and I down south for our Christmas party. It was tons of fun with food, dinner, dancing, gifts! Somehow, though, I came away with no pictures of the company christmas party and only with these couple few:
Christmas on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills:
View from our morning breakfast in Long Beach, CA:
Palm tree in Long Beach:

Thanksgiving was fun this year! Dulce came up and helped us vege around the house all weekend! Great fun! Here's a picture of the family eating and enjoying each other's company:

...and here's a picture of my grandma next to the traditional Filipino-American Thanksgiving spread: Turkey, yams, pancit, mashed potatoes, fish, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, bibingka...ya know, all the regular dishes! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home