Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Joinin' the Auntie Club!

I'm so excited! I'm an auntie (REAL auntie) for the very first time! And Savannah is perfect. Caused a little bit of trouble for her mama since her water broke at 6am, but Savannah didn't come out until 11:45 pm (making Eli the winner of the guessing game).

She was born 15 minutes before her due date on August 11.


She likes to sleep with her arms up around her ears...so cute!

Mommy is doing well, though she had to stay longer than usual because of some minor happenings. They should be coming home tomorrow. I'm sooo glad I was able to be there when my sister became a mommy.

*yawn*

Now off to bed since I'm in the midst of busy season, and I only got a four hour nap last night. I sleep more during my Sabbath afternoon naps! =) but the new addition to the family was definitely worth it.

5 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Blogger Kristen Gleason said...

So Cute!!!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger StaceyPerry said...

yeah Val! Congrats! She is adorable... Let the spoiling begin!!!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Organized Chaos said...

Awww. Congrats Val she is so cute.

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Aw! Auntie Val and Uncle Eli! Congratulations :)

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Mellie said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home