Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello!!!

...so I'm sitting in my hotel room watching American Idol, and I thought I'd just blog about...whatever! Right now, my husband is probably asleep after a long, hard day on the construction site and helping out with VBS and the adult meetings in Chile.

Yup! He's on a mission trip to Chile with our church, and whenever I hear from him, he's excited about what's going on down there. He also says that they're treated like celebrities! I completely understand what he's talking about since when we were in Korea my senior year in highschool for concerts, even though we were just little 16-18 year olds, the korean kids were still asking for our autographs and stuff.

Anyways, I miss him TONS, and I can't wait to see him on Sunday.

Oh...on a sad note...

My sisster's friend, Kristen Ching, and her family died in a plane crash this last Sunday. It is really awful thinking about how young and beautiful she was. Her kids were young and she was pregnant with her third. This just shows how short life is.

What constantly sits on the back of my mind is just that! Life is short...what do I want people to remember of my life? What do I want to look back on my life and see I've accomplished, what I've done? What do I want to lvea behind? Work done? Lots of pictures with my family? Memories of what???

*sigh*

Well, anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home