Friday, April 11, 2008

I *heart* Movies!

One of my myspace friends posted this movie "test" and I thought it was interesting. Here were the instructions:



"SUPPOSEDLY if you've seen over 85 movies, you have no life. Mark the ones you've seen. There are 202 movies on this list. Copy this list and paste this as a bulletin. Then put an X next to the movies you've seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click "Post" at the bottom. Have fun!"



In addition to stating whether or not I've seen the movie, I'll list a comment.



(x) Grease - Reminds me of Stacey M. and college.

(x) Pirates of the Caribbean - Great movie!

(x)Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest - Good movie!

(x) Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End - Haven't broken open the DVD to view again...

( ) Boondock Saints

(x) Fight Club - awww...Casey!

(x) Starsky and Hutch

(x) Neverending Story - a classic!

( ) Blazing Saddles

(x) Airplane - "Striker! Striker!"

(x ) Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy - Didn't love as much as others

(x ) Napoleon Dynamite - so many quotes, so little space!

( ) Saw

( ) Saw II

( ) Saw III

( ) Saw IV

( ) White Noise

( ) White Oleander

(x) 50 First Dates - Valentines Date!

(x) The Princess Diaries - I love kiddie movies!

(x)The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

(x) Scream - Saw with David C. in college...

( ) Scream 2

( ) Scream 3

(x) Scary Movie

(x) Scary Movie 2

(x) Scary Movie 3

( ) Scary Movie 4

(x) American Pie - the whole theater was cracking up!

(x) American Pie 2

(x) American Wedding

(x) American Pie Band Camp - don't judge! someone gave me the dvd! which went in the trash soon after viewing.

( ) American Pie Naked Mile

(x )Harry Potter 1 - I have the movies, too!

(x) Harry Potter 2

(x) Harry Potter 3

(x) Harry Potter 4

(x) Harry Potter 5

( ) Resident Evil 1

( ) Resident Evil 2

(x) Resident Evil 3 - Since I didn't see the first two, thought the movie was okay.

(x) The Wedding Singer - LOVE Adam Sandler!

( ) Little Black Book

(x) The Village - Only watched after finding out the ending. I'm a total wuss, I know.

(x) Lilo & Stitch

(x) Finding Nemo

( ) Finding Neverland

( ) Signs - Does it count if I saw the movie but didn't listen to the dialogue on the plane?

(x) The Grinch - One of the first movies I saw after moving to FL

( )Texas Chainsaw Massacre

( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

( ) White Chicks

( ) Butterfly Effect

(x) 13 Going on 30 - THRILLA'! Didn't love, but I like the guy.

(x) I, Robot

(x) Robots

(x) Dodgeball - surprised one of my older ex-coworkers loved this movie!

(x) Universal Soldier

(x) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events - Heard the books were better.

(x) Along Came Polly

(x) Deep Impact - I was surprised I like this one as much as I did!

(x) KingPin - I was so grossed out a couple times during this movie! The old lady? Seriously?

(x) Never Been Kissed - We rewound the video several times to watch him come down the bleachers over and over and over again! BEST PART!!!

(x) Meet The Parents

(x) Meet the Fockers

( ) Eight Crazy Nights

(x) Joe Dirt - I'll never get the hours I spent watching this movie back. Unfortunately.

( ) King Kong - Heard it was long and boring. Was it?

(x) A Cinderella Story

(x)The Terminal

( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie

( ) Passport to Paris

(x) Dumb & Dumber- Casey and I at the movies. Good times!

(x) Dumber & Dumberer

(x) Final Destination - Jim made me watch this!

( ) Final Destination 2

( ) Final Destination 3

( ) Halloween

( ) The Ring

( ) The Ring 2

(x) Surviving Christmas

(x) Flubber

(x) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

(x) Practical Magic

(x) Chicago - Disappointed that I didn't LOVE this one.

( ) Ghost Ship

( ) From Hell

(x) Hellboy - And they're coming out with another one? Ah...I'll probably see that one, too!

( ) Secret Window

( ) I Am Sam

(x) The Whole Nine Yards

(x) The Whole Ten Yards

(x) The Day After Tomorrow

( ) Child's Play

( ) Seed of Chucky

( ) Bride of Chucky

(x) Ten Things I Hate About You - I can't believe he's dead!

(x) Just Married

( ) Gothika

( ) Nightmare on Elm Street

(x) Sixteen Candles - What a classic!

(x) Remember the Titans

( ) Coach Carter

(x) The Longest Yard

( ) Gridiron Gang

( ) The Grudge

( ) The Grudge 2

(x) The Mask

(x) Son Of The Mask - I liked the actors...just not the storyline.

(x) Bad Boys - LOVE Will Smith

(x) Bad Boys 2

( ) Joy Ride

(x) Lucky Number Slevin

(x) Ocean's Eleven

(x) Ocean's Twelve

(X) Ocean's Thirteen

(x) Bourne Identity - First movie I really liked Matt Damon in!

(x) Bourne Supremacy

(x) Bourne Ultimatum

( ) Lone Star

(x)Bedazzled

( ) Curious George

(x) Independence Day

( ) Cujo

( ) A Bronx Tale

( ) Darkness Falls

( ) Christine

( ) ET

( ) Children of the Corn

( ) My Boss's Daughter

(x) Maid in Manhattan

(x) War of the Worlds

(x) Rush Hour

(x) Rush Hour 2

(x) Rush Hour 3

( ) Swimfan

( ) Miracle on 34th street

(x) Old School

(x) The Notebook - What a great movie. Seriously!!!

( ) K-Pax

( ) Krippendorf's Tribe

(x) A Walk to Remember - Senior year lock-in, right???

( ) Ice Castles

( ) Boogeyman

(x) The 40-year-old-virgin

(x) Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring

(x) Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

(x) Lord the Rings Return Of the King

(x) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - I hope the new one isn't dumb.

(x) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

(x) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

( ) Baseketball

( ) Hostel

( ) Waiting for Guffman

( ) House of 1000 Corpses

( ) Devil's Rejects

(x) Elf

(x) Highlander

( ) Mothman Prophecies

( ) American History X

(x) Three kings

( ) the Jackal

(x) Kung Fu Hustle

( ) Full Metal Jacket

(x ) Shaolin Soccer

( ) Night Watch

(x) Monsters Inc.

(x) Titanic

(x) Monty Python and the Holy Grail - All my college guy friends loved - had to watch! Loved!

( ) Shaun Of the Dead

( ) Willard

( ) High Tension

( ) Club Dread

(x) Hulk

( ) Dawn Of the Dead

(x) The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

() Orgazmo

( ) Phantasm

( ) Waterworld

(x) Kill Bill vol 1

(x) Kill Bill vol 2

(x) Mortal Kombat

( ) Wolf Creek

( ) The Hills Have Eyes

( ) The Hills Have Eyes 2

( ) I Spit on Your Grave aka the Day of the Woman

( ) The Last House on the Left

( ) Re-Animator

(x ) Army of Darkness

(x) The Matrix - Still don't know how people slept through this movie. Loved it!

(x) The Matrix Reloaded - Some love...

(x) The Matrix Revolutions - Not much love for this one. What a disappointment!

( ) Evil Dead

( ) Evil Dead 2

( ) Team America: World Police

( ) Silence of the Lambs

( )Hannibal

( ) Red Dragon

( ) Anger Management

( ) Silent Hill

(x) Fun with dick and jane

(x) I am Legend



I've seen 110-ish out of 202 movies. I didn't feel like doing a recount, but "ish" is about right. If I haven't seen a movie that you feel I HAVE TO... let me know! How many have you seen?

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Jeremiah said...

Hmm. I've never seen Scream 3 either.

Oh and you HAVE TO SEE Team America. Just be careful who you watch it with.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Rock Star said...

I think you would like Finding Neverland. Johnny Depp does a good job in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home