Friday, January 25, 2008

Jewelry Stand

I like to have my jewelry all in one place. I don't have a lot, but what I had I wanted in a centralized location. Also, my dangly earrings were always being thrown together and were always tangled! I found the stand online from another vendor, so I was very surprised to find the exact item I was looking while browsing in Urban Outfitters at the mall. I love it!!!

Oh, you see the pretty black pair of earrings with two black beads separated by the silver thingy??? I made it! Yup! I did, I did!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Blogger Mellie said...

I love it! I need something like that myself.

 
At 2:23 AM , Blogger anglouise said...

Ooh, I think I may need to get one too! I've been looking for an earring stand for ages but the only one I've seen that I like (before now) was wayyyy too expensive. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home