Saturday, January 12, 2008

Playing Catch-up...Again!

Okay, since I'm running out of time, here are some pictures of my life over the last couple weeks:


My mom finally got the dog that she wanted. World...meet Truman! The name was going to be either Truman or Reagan. He is 3/4 poodle (for my dad's allergies) and 1/4 Golden Retriever...and ALL living, breathing stuffed animal! At this picture, he wasn't yet four months, so as you can see, this pup's going to be a big dog! My family is not used to owning dogs (or pets, for that matter), so it'll be interesting to see how he's raised.



Eww...love the picture of the dog, hate the picture of me just waking up...but hey, I'm not that vain to let a great picture of the dog (in a calm state) go unposted!

Oh, and my dad and the sibs & sibs-in-laws are doing well, too! =)I snapped this picture during our family Christmas Eve party. The next generation of this filipino family, and only one of them's full-blooded filipino! This family is definitely going to be multi-cultural, for sure. Aren't they cute???




Ahh...the order of my pictures are scrambled...back to Florida post-Christmas! This is my aunt and Harry.


Eliasib and I also visited Disney's Animal Kingdom. I was jealous of the relaxed life this Tiger had...so I snapped a picture to remind me to do just that when stress comes around.


The hubby loves bamboo. All around the park, they had planted them, so I shot a couple shots of them.

Finally, here are a couple pictures of the Kohleys on the eve of their leaving Florida for their beautiful home and life in Texas. Kristin & Isaac, we already miss you around here. Hope to visit soon!!!






1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

That dog is seriously adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home