Saturday, October 27, 2007

I miss, among other things:

Summer Vacations
Sleeping in
NOT having to wear nylons
Being a kid with no responsibilities
Seeing my friends more than just on the weekends
Hills,
Family,
Friends - too many to count,
Soquel & Leoni Meadows Campmeetings,
Changes in seasons…
in short – California!
Traveling
Singing in choirs
Playing Rook until 4-in the morning with the OG's (Jim, Cristina, Bruce...)
My old 13-minute commute to work
Guigni’s (link is to a blog hailing the wonders of the world's GREATEST sandwich shop)
My Boys
Psych
Monk
Sweatshirts
Vespers
Mist...

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Mist? Hmm. That's an interesting one! I hear ya on quite a few of these things! Although after being in Atlanta, I'm kindof thankful for Florida's mild winter. Too bad we can't have vibrant fall colors at 70 degrees!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home