Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We've been busy!

Well, its been a while since I've posted, but there's a very good reason for it!

Over the last month, a lot has been happening. For starters, I gave my notice to my job and have plans to move back to California towards the end of March.

Yes, the hubby and I are still together, and no, I wasn't "let go."

=)

There is so much to say, but I've already been writing and re-writing this post for the last 20 minutes and don't really know what to address or how much to cover... maybe I'll finish this post later.

Questions?

3 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

Sniff Sniff. We will miss you!

 
At 3:37 AM , Blogger kgr said...

yay!! you're coming back to cali cali =)

i'm rather late on things because my rss feeder cannot find your oh-so-secret blog. but it's nice to catch up and see what's goin on.

btw, can you email me your addy? i have a little something for you =)

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Organized Chaos said...

awww. well at least you get to go back to Cali. When do you go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home