Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Moving...

Oh, how I despise moving! I swear, in the last almost eight years, I've moved:

- to Orlando from No-Cal: Apt. #1
- to Apt. #2
- to Apt. #3
- to House #1
- to House #2
- to No-Cal from Orlando

This is what I'm living with...and this is the "clean" room. Ugh...although I'm not someone who has to have everything "just so," I like a clean and orderly room. This MESS is driving me nuts!!!


Anyways, as you can see, we're definitely doing this! We have the house scheduled to be rented out, we're squaring things away with the other house... this is really happening!

Funny thing, though, is that its still not really hitting me that life is changing pretty darn soon! We're so busy wrapping up this life, we have barely had a chance to prepare for the life coming up! So many details, so little time!

Well, anyways, pray for us, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home