Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is Robin's bouquet. The colors and the flowers she chose were soo pretty.



Dulce & Russ. You can't see the print on the name cards, but Dulce's boyfriend was supposed to come...and Russ wasn't. Needless to say, Russ was deemed Dulce's date of the day.

I'm sooo happy I was able to see Dulce twice in one year. And Russ! I haven't seen him since I left good ol' PUC!

Here's Dulce and Russ looking at the scrapbook Robin put together detailing their relationship. I know how much time and effort Robin put into making that book...and everyone really enjoyed it.








Here's a picture of the wedding site after everyone left for the receiption area. Isn't the views awesome???












Gift table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home