Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Here's a picture of the bride, bridesmaids, flowergirls and the ring bearer. Doesn't everyone look just snazzy???



Stacey & Valerie. Robin had those cute little necklaces made for us 'maids. It was sooo awesome to be able to see Stacey TWICE in one year! 2006 already is awesome because of that.

Another picture of Stacey & me at the very bright MBA beach.



















Here's a picture of me and the bride. Doesn't Robin look absolutely stunning??? I'm sooo happy I was able to be a part of Robin & Brian's special day.










I had to take a picture of one of the wedding favors the couple gave out. Brian had the great idea of replacing all the water labels with personalized labels. Each label showed a picture and short paragraph describing a different body of water that meant something to the couple. I think there were five different bottles. Brian did an awesome job and everyone was very impressed.





Everytime I go back to the highschool I graduated from, I just can't help but revel in its beauty. You truly and honestly don't know what you have until its gone.

All in all, it was such an awesome wedding. Robin did a fabulous job planning such a wedding from across the country. I wish the newlyweds tons of happiness as they start out life together.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like, quite possibly, the most beautiful wedding in the history of humanity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home