Thursday, April 27, 2006

10-Year Highschool Reunion

Well, it's happening! I'm going to my 10-year alumni weekend!!!

10 years passed, and I am now being summoned to appear at my old highschool, Monterey Bay Academy...and I'm totally PSYCHED!

I'll be seeing my precious friends, some who I haven't seen in YEARS! Because of this weekend, I have gotten back into contact with some friends, and you know, its as if no time has passed. =)

I will definitely be posting pictures when I come back, both of this weekend as well as some pictures I plan on digging up and scanning. =)

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I surely intend to! =)

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val... have fun!!! I'm really sad that I missed mine last year. Take lots of pics and tell everyone hi for me!!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Hope you have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home