Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ad for Bitterness - in 20 Words or Less

Today I picked up the latest Florida Hospital Times, a monthly/bi-monthly publication for Florida Hospital employees. I don't often read it due to being somewhat separated from Florida Hospital...however while I was perusing the times this morning, one particular advertisement definitely grabbed my attention:

"Ugly .71 carrot engagement ring in a nasty setting with Bagett's. want to unload the memories...Not sleepless in Orlando."

(I did not include the phone number that was listed)

I was first stunned...than I laughed...and laughed...and laughed. I don't know what this woman went through or what the man did (I'm assuming), but I thought, "wow! what a great way to express herself, AND unload her 'memories'!!!"

...and within the allotted 20 words or less.


1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I also laughed at that ad. And then I found out that it was probably the joke ad. Apparently one ad every month is a joke and the first person to call it in wins a prize.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home