Saturday, March 18, 2006

Long Time!!!

Yeah, its been a while since I've posted anything to my blog. Probably because I've been so excited to go on my vacation, and getting things done FOR my vacation took time after work for the past couple days...

Needless to say, I am NOW posting...while on vacation. I'm in cold, wet California right now, and it feels so GOOD! and so right. I love it here with my family, and I am enjoying the weather actually! Its been a good change from Florida's warm days.

I'm home for my little brother's wedding. Like I've told people, I came in Thursday morning in order to give my brother the rare chance to boss his big sister around for a couple days...he has definitely taken advantage of this rare opportunity. =) It was always his complaint that he had to help his sisters move in and out of their dorm rooms, but we never really had to help him. I don't know how that happened, but I think its kinda true! Well, since he's moving into his home with his future wife, I was the lucky one to help move things...of course, most of it was done, so it was only his clothes. The boy has a TON of tee shirts!!!

But, in the day I've been here, I have really been soaking up the family-thing. I've had lunch with my brother and sister, went shopping with my sister, gotten mani's & pedi's with my sister (and Eli...) cooked with mom and sis...sat and talked with my dad, watched my cousin and brother play video games... you really don't know what you have until you don't have it around anymore, and for me, its family. I'm lucky I have some family in Florida, but its not entirely the same as having immediate family around.

Well, I'll be posting pictures lots of pictures from my weekend home and my brother's wedding. My sister and I are lighting candles and singing. We've only started practicing today...wish us luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home