Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ima...Results

I, Valerie, am an Encouraging Leader. What does that mean?

Partly this:

"Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER. You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical. Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture. Your outgoing nature, understanding of others, and directness make you ENCOURAGING. You want others to do well for themselves, and you generally believe in their abilities. You often know what's good for people because of your caring nature and your worldview."

I think that's pretty accurate about myself...not that I think I'm all that and a bag a' chips or anything, but I'm constantly in need of SOMETHING TO HAPPEN and for that something to happen when it's supposed to happen. If someone doesn't stand up and make it happen, well, I'll do it. Someone has to do it!

Of course, I've met someone recently that, although she's very nice, she doesn't seem to be able to NOT lead. She seems to love the control, and she isn't able to turn it off! She's very useful to have around...but at the same time...hmmm. It really made me think about how I come across sometime.

The bf took the test and turned out to be a free-wheeling inventor. Amy is an animated director, and Kristen is a benevolent visionary. Todd is a considerate analyst and Jenny is a benevolent inventor - I guess somewhere between the bf and Kristen! =)

I love that all my friends are different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home