Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ima...

I'm in Chicago, people!!!

So, since I haven't posted anything in a while, I thought I'd send you to a really cool place to take a personality test. Depending on how slow you are, it may take you about 15 minutes to take it (if you're quick). Thanks to The Camachos for the heads up to the website.

My Personal Dna Report

Oh...let me know what you are. Everyone I know who's taken the test have come up with different personality outcomes, which I think is really cool.

I am an Encouraging Leader, but I'll post more on what that exactly means.

Ta Ta!

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a benevolent inventor!

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Todd said...

I'm a Considerate Analyst. Fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home