Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pictures!

My poor camera has started showing its old age...therefore the number of pictures that I normally take and subsequently post...well, it has significantly dwindled.

Nevertheless...here are a couple pictures that I thought I'd post:
I love-love-love this picture of Stacey, me, Dulce and Robin. These are my precious girls forever and always...Jenna is, I think, galavanting across the sand dunes with a certain '96er. =)

This is a picture of Karyn and me...in all the no hair/makeup glory. It was really fun having Karyn around! :) We went to 8th - 10th grade together at NAJA, and then after that, I think we saw each other once! Ah yes...a living testimony that googling each other and especially myspace brings people together.

Here's a picture of the girls at Robin's bridal shower. I can't believe she's getting married in three weeks!!!
Here's the girls at Kristin's bachelorette party. Let me just tell you...there IS a difference between bachelorette and bridal shower parties. I'll leave it at that. =)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I do believe that is one of the only pictures from Kristin's party you could actually post on your blog! Which is why it's the same picture you will find on my myspace. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home