Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Best Wishes, Kristin & Isaac!



My poor, poor...poor camera finally croaked its last breath this last weekend. It has served me well, however a new one will be found...and hopefully soon.

Nevertheless, due to the no-camera situation I found myself in last weekend, I will be requiring the aid of my friends present at the weddings by pronouncing...*ahem*...

"I GET COPIES!!!"

In the mean time, I stole these two pictures off of Kristen's site. I'm too tired to put in the link to give her credit as I have just flown in from Texas to California and have not truly rested...but I am just about ready to do that. Rest, that is. Details of the absolutely beautiful wedding will come soon.

In the mean time, Kristin, you were absolutely breath-taking. The wedding was perfect, and it was an absolute honor to be a part of it. Isaac's got quite a catch with you!!! =)

See you when you get back!!!!! =)

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Val,
Don't worry about having your own pictures. You can send people to:
Our Site
for Robin's wedding. Also, if you did happen to get some of your own pictures, you can post them.
You know what would be nice? If you had sort of scoring system that gave Robin's and Kristin's wedding points for different aspects of their weddings. That way, we would know which one was best, and therefore, which friend you love more!
Just Kidding.

Best wishes,
Brian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home