Saturday, August 13, 2005

LAX

Well, I'm here, sittin at an email/internet terminal in a virtually deserted terminal at LAX - Los Angeles. Thursday night i had about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, tonight, i'm not having much. I think we're going to do the homeless route and bench sleep tonight at a terminal. hopefully i'll be able to pry my contacts off my eyeballs before i take my standard issue continental mini-blanket and lay down with my standard-issue continental mini-pillow on a bench...and if i'm luck, i'll find a bench of four seats together without that blased metal bar separater...

anyways, i'm going over my alloted time on this thing...just wanted to say...

T-MINUS 0!!!!!! WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO HAWAII!!!!!!!! :)

hopefully i'll be able to post during the week. if not, i'll fill you all in when i get back.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger Todd said...

Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Are ya are ya are ya?

No aren't you glad I wasn't the guy sitting next to you for you whole flight?

 
At 12:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val, that is so sad! I'm sorry to hear that you had to sleep on a bench! That's absolutely horrid! I would take you in if I were there. And, by the way, I had that seat separator thing! I totally know what you're talking about. I certainly hope that you didn't have a seat mate like Todd over here to keep you from enjoying your flight:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home