Thursday, August 18, 2005

Kauai - Thursday

Hey Kids!

Just a quick post from the beautiful island of Kaua'i, HI. It is absolutely beautiful here! Having thick Florida blood, i hear its a little humid, but to me, i only feel the constant breeze that blows by.

I'll post more detail later, but here's a synopsis of our trip so far:

Poipu Beach
Eliasib receiving his first Hawaiian traffic ticket
Spouting Horn (almost lost Eli there)
Waimea Canyon (the grand canyons of the island)
Hiking
Snorkling
Swimming
Laying Out (under an umbrella of course)
Waterfalling
Luau-ing
Crashing other hotel pools

(quick, only 42 more seconds)

all in all, a great stay...so far

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger m said...

i HATE you. of course, i mean that in the best way possible ;-)

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Glad you guys are having fun!

 
At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Now, let's back up here to Eli getting his first Hawaiian ticket! I noticed you slipped that in there! Am I going to have to give him a hard time about that when he gets back? I hope you two are safe and having lots of fun:) I'll be happy to hear your Hawaiian tales when you get back. Happy Sabbath!

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Todd said...

Okay, first of all, if there aren't pictures brought back I do believe I'm going to cry. Secondly, the next time you have 60 seconds, we really would enjoy the "Eli Ticket" story as Kevin pointed out.

Anyway, be young, have fun, and surf's up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home