Friday, January 13, 2006

Midwest...Here I Come!!!

I'm not sure if this is the same quiz I'm seen on another's blog a while back, but somehow it was sent to me via email, and I decided to take it to see how I scored.

This quiz asks, I believe, 20 questions regarding your thoughts and views on certain important aspects of religion, then, based off of the score, it will tell you which religion your beliefs match up with the best.


My highest scores were:

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (90%)
3. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (83%)
4. Jehovah's Witness (83%)
5. Seventh Day Adventist (83%)

Please note that my beliefs coincide 100% with conservative Christian/Protestants, 90% Liberal Christian Protestants...then a tie among the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, and the SDA's.

Wow...that's crazy! The test said, however, that scoring 100% does not mean my views are all shared by those of that faith, or vice versa.

In California, I am now considered a conservative SDA. In Florida, I'm sometimes deemed a liberal SDA. Hmmm...makes me kinda want to go live in the Midwest or something...just to see how I fare there. =)

If you would like to see how you score, take the test! It's called Belief-O-Matic. Let me know how you score!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger Todd said...

AH! It says I'm Mormon! That's not fair, they're not even Christians! Oh well, I'm first a Conservative Protestant and third an SDA, so I guess that's cool.

Thanks for the link, that was fun!

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
2. Eastern Orthodox (94%)
3. Roman Catholic (94%)
4. Seventh Day Adventist (90%)
5. Orthodox Quaker (84%)

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger m said...

i started to take the quiz but couldn't do it... i didn't like how they grouped the "don't know" with the "don't care" - that doesn't seem right... i am a big 'don't know' in a lot of areas but that certainly doesn't mean that i don't care! anyway - TODD!! there are a ton of mormons that go to loma linda and they would be PISSED if they heard you say they weren't christians! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home