Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with your loved ones. Christmas 2005 came and went with a bang. Our family normally celebrates Christmas Eve. Everyone gets together for dinner, than the kids play lots, and the grown-ups talk lots. Come midnight, we dive into the presents.

Here's a very brief account of our Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera handy for all the fun stuff we did. Sooo many times I wished I had my camera...like when Neil was the last one to win the relay race for us...as described below.

Or the laughs we had at the expense of some of our slow-reflexed aunts and cousins during the potato game. Or the food...yummy food!!!!! :)

Anyways, Merry Christmas, everyone. I've had a wonderful time here in California. I can't believe that we'll be going back home to Florida tomorrow night, but Christmas 2005 is going down in my book as one of the most fun christmas parties we've had in a long time.

To all the family who couldn't be there, you were truly missed...maybe next year, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home