Monday, December 12, 2005

Mickey Christmas!

Sunday was our annual Company Christmas Party. This year, the company decided to throw our party at one of my favorite Disney theme park - EPCOT!

They brunched us then set us free. For those people out there who think Florida is always hot and humid, note the jeans, sweaters and jackets. Yes, folks, it was pretty darn cold and rainy, but neither rain nor temperatures below 70 (yes, SEVEN-TY degrees) could keep us from using a free ticket to disney, so we trudged along.

Here's a picture of Eliasib, me, Kristen and Sean resting after riding the "Mission to Mars" ride. Either we're starting to feel the years we've accumulated under our belt, or we're just a bunch of pansies (not...a word), but we surely felt the effects of that ride. It was pretty good, I thought, simulating a shuttle lift-off, flight, and landing.

...ya know, from what I would think it would feel like.



Here's one of the many pictures we took in Morocco while trying to dodge the rain.

















Here's a picture of a nine pound lemon. Yes, folks, a NINE-POUND LEMON! Disney can do anything! To prove it, see the next picture...



















Click on the picture if you need to see it better. You are seeing that right. It is a mickey mouse shaped pumpkin. Or tomato. I can't remember, I was too busy trying to snap the picture to listen to the tourguide.









All in all, it was a pretty good day. I got myself a pretty cool set of pearl earrings (thanks to Kristen who has the knack for choosing the right oysters in Japan).

I'll post more pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home