Thursday, January 26, 2006

Knight Rider...what happened to you?!?!?!

Okay, first of all, you have to...HAVE TO... click on the link below. I don't know if its because of the 50+ hours work devoted to work and the 10+ hours I've devoted to driving because of work, but tonight I found myself in unfamiliar territory on the world wide web.

1 - I found myself watching a music video. Yes, this, in and of itself, isn't so terribly strange, but honestly...who watches music videos anymore? every time i tune into mtv or vh1, i'm blessed with such programming as "I Love the 90's" or some college-aged dating show where they cart five guys around in an RV watching one of their comrades on a blind date with a pretty, yet ditzy bikini-clad 20-something who could, at any time she wants, decide she didn't want to be out with the guy anymore and trade him in for the next guy sitting in the RV...not that I really watch it or anything...

2 - I wondered if David Hasselhoff was actually any good as a singer. I mean... how terrible could he be if he's such a singing sensation in Germany...or wherever the heck he's so popular.

Combine these two, and what did I find myself doing??? Watching a David Hasselhoff music video. Now, I'm not sure whether Mr. Knight Rider himself actually consented to doing this music video while sober. I mean, he should sue whoever had the bright idea of this music video, or for that matter, the person who actually was able to convince him that this video was an awesome idea. Whoever that person was should be running for some political office because they sure as heck can showcase some persuasion skills...

You gotsta see this...I personally like it when they break out into the "ooga chakka, ooga chakka, ooga chakka" chant... or when he dons the eskimo outfit and sort of catches a fish with his mouth... or the flying...I like the flying. I'm just glad that he's "hooked on a feeling."

I'm sorta-kinda wondering if that "feeling" he was "hooked on"when he approved this music video may have come from a substance he may have baked into brownies...and had eaten the whole pan... hmmm...

Click here if I've gotten you just a wee bit fascinated...

3 Comments:

At 1:37 AM , Blogger kgr said...

hahah... my favorite part is when he's standing in the field and then he drops in on the background and sings with himself! and then when he's staring at the cube but all the people are upside down in it... or when, well, there's just -so- many good parts! yeeahh...

thanks for sharing that! =)

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Todd said...

And yet for some reason he has near Aerosmith status in Germany....yeah I don't get it either.

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger m said...

here's more hasselhoff fun... you know, if you've ever wanted to wax that sexy chest of his... http://www.waxhoff.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home