Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Weekend Fun... & RABBIT RABBIT!!!!!

Apparently there is something going on with the picture-poster for Blogger, so I'll be posting some pictures later.

This weekend Kristen came to visit. It was really nice to see her again, felt like she has never left, and those are the best friendships of all. :)

This last Sabbath was the first weekend all us girls were in the house. Sabbath morning, I woke up and cooked breakfast. I LOVE breakfast but never have a chance to actually cook anything during the week. So, Sabbath morning, I love to get up and cook up food. Since the weather was awesome, Robin, Kristin, Eli and i had breakfast out on the porch. Eli took off for church, and we girls just sat outside and talked until almost 1pm.

We did get church in online, which was really good, too.

Later that afternoon, we met up with Kristen and Kevin and wandered around the neighborhood for a while before taking in some dinner. I have a great picture of Kristen and Kevin showing us just how much cheese was in the fried cheese ravioli's.

Sunday we had a little get together at my place. i didn't realize how much i loved having people over until i was homeless for five months. i'm definitely breaking in the house and catching up on missed parties for sure. :)

Anyways, this weekend was really great. I'll be posting some pictures soon.

Oh, by the way...RABBIT RABBIT

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I agree. It was a great weekend! Here's to more fun parties in the future!

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Todd said...

I second that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home