Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How would you describe yourself?

I was blog-hopping, and I stopped at this blog. To be honest, I only gave it a second look because the pictures of the coffee looked sooo good! If it wasn't after 11pm, I think I'd have to go in search of something similar.

Anyways, I started reading her blog, and it was so fun! I really liked her writing style. I read a little bit more, then I went in search of who she was. Was she young, old, single, married, artist, desk worker, etc.

She described herself in list form. What a great list. I think I'll have to make my own list to describe myself. Any suggestions anyone?

See her list here.

I swear this has been one of the longest weeks ever...and for no apparent reason either! *sigh* oh, well...off to sleep. Or mull what my list would look like in my head.

(By the way, I'm in search of a muse. I've been feeling quite uninspired as of late. Is it really only Wednesday???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home