Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Long time no write!!!

It has been for-EVER since I've written anything! My life has been so hectic lately. Last week I was doing what I needed to do in order for us to close on the house. Friday, I picked up the keys and have been residing at my new address since!

Sunday, Robin and I moved in all our stuff, and boy, let me tell you, I have a lot of stuff! But, thank you to Kevin, Sean, Amy and Annette for helping me move my stuff from storage and over to my new abode. And of course to Eliasib - what a fabulous U-Haul-truck-driver you are!

I'll post pictures of the house once I get all settled. In the mean time, I'm sooooooo excited that my parents are coming out here for a week. I miss them so much, and am very happy that they'll be coming out to help me get settled here, and to see what they've invested money in. :)

In the mean time, I have been working both from home and at work (duh) because of deliveries, installations, fixes, etc.

I could TOTALLY work from home, with a pretty structured job expectation. I love it! Of course, I hear that it gets old when you have no human interaction, but I'm willing to give it a go! :)

Well, hope everyone is doing well. i can't wait to post pictures (of an ordered house...its not so ordered at the moment)... stay tuned!!! :)

Oh, and after Kristin moves in this coming month, we'll be having an open house for anyone that wants to come out and have a look-see.

If anyone wants to come visit, let me know! We have room! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Todd said...

Why Miss Valerie, I do believe you have become rather delighted! How exquisite! Congratulations!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

I'm still holding out for that extra suite you're going to add on for me! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home