Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010!!!

August 15 was seriously my last blog post? Wow, in a way, that was the last time I had free time before Christmas, that is...

I do plan on posting to this blog...I haven't kept it mostly going since March 2005 for nothin'!!!

Anyways, since its been since August 2009 that I've posted, here's what's been going on -

My friend Kristen Meyer - now Kristen Harmon, got married!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures of the weekend:
Here's a picture of Kristen in her absolutely beautiful dress. Love this picture! It encaptures her happiness and the dress!
Here's the happy couple...
Picture with my Florida friends - Kristen Gleason (now engaged), Kristen and Elizabeth. Miss these girls!!!
Aww...the lucky guy - Joe!
I was able to visit with Kristen more during our quick trip out to Orlando for my sissy-in-law's graduation...it was so nice catching up! And as much as I love California, I do miss my girlfriends in Florida.
Ooh...didn't realize I was running short on time. I'll post more - since I have more to post - later.
Happy 2010 everyone!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Yay!!! Thanks for posting the pictures! :)

And I agree. I'm keeping my blog up too! I do check yours from time to time! :)

Miss you!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I decided to check your blog today and was happy to find you had posted some pics. Kristen you look beautiful. I miss you both and think of you often!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

Thank-you Kristin! Wish we could all hang out this weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home