Thursday, August 25, 2005

No more blog spam!!!

Okay, kids, I allowed "anonymous" commentors on my blog so people didn't have to feel like they had to sign up for a user ID, but in doing so, I have let tons of spam comments in.

NO MORE!!! I'm tired of having to go in and delete them all...

So sorry, kids...if you want to comment here, gotta sign up for an ID. Sorry, I truely am, but I know no one wants to read blog comments spam any longer.

This may cut down on comments, but i hope not. I love hearing from everyone

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Blogger Todd said...

I think Blogger got sick of it too as I notice there's a word verification system in place now. YAY!

 
At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Val,
Did you know Christina has her own blog? I just found out and just checked it out... is it safe?

 
At 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Val...again,
About Christina, that was me commenting. I couldn't undo it to add my name. Cool Hawaii pics by the way. ~Auntie Dolly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home