Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Monday

Monday, Eli and I got up early for the resort's morning hike. It was a really cool one hour walk. Here are a couple pictures of the sunrise and other sights:



Oh, and we ducked into this little cave on the cliffs and Eli was like, "uh, Val, do you want to tell me something about you and Todd???" I didn't do this, I swear!!!!!



GORGEOUS sunrise...it was sooo awesome!!!



After we got back, we threw on the bathing suits and headed out the door. On the way to the beach (Ke'e Beach, I think), we stopped by this lookout - Hanalei Lookout. They grow stuff there, heck if I remember, but it looked cool. (oh, they grow taro)



There were also kayakers on that river down there. I tried to get a picture of them, my zoom tried!!!



We eventually made it to our first snorkeling site. It was my second time going snorkeling, so it was quite fun. The backdrop of the huge mountain right behind the beach was so awesome...wish every beach was like this!







Thought this tree at the beach was really cool



Eli and I took off for a bit and did a little exploring of our own Monday. Here's the Kiluea Lighthouse


Wailua Falls - top- you'll see the bottom soon.





1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM , Blogger Todd said...

Wow, it's nice to know you were thinking about me on your trip! And FYI, I wish I could've gone, everything looks so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home