Wednesday, August 24, 2005

HAWAII!!!!!

Well, its Wednesday, and I have been having to deal with work and jetlag for the last couple days and haven't been able to post, but enough said, sit back, relax, its quite a bit of reading!!!

We left Friday evening and had to travel from Orlando to Houston to L.A. to Kauai. We had to
'homeless' it at the LAX airport Friday night/Saturday morning since our plane didn't leave for Kauai until Saturday morning. By the way, flying stand by wasn't bad at all. We weren't able to get on only one flight the whole trip, was able to get into first class one time - could've been two, but we weren't "dressed for the occasion" being that somehow our shoes weren't suitable to be a standby first class-er. However the airline people on the Hawaiian side were much more lenient as long as I changed out of my denim wear...

Here's a picture of me sleeping in L.A. Thank my thoughtful boyfriend for capturing this fabulous look for you. Oh, yeah, and we carried on all our luggage.



2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie, very nice travelogue of your trip to Hawaii. I had a mini-vacation in my mind while at work :)

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Hi my dear,
This blog span is terrible! Anyways. Great pics :) Looks a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home