Wednesday, April 13, 2005

New addition to the family...

Just to share with the world.....

I am going to be a new sister-in-law!!! :)

I would just like to congratulate my brother and his new fiance, Angela Sugihara. I have been trying to post a picture for some time now, but it'll the program is having problems. hopefully this will post.

Anyways, my brother has been excitedly calling me (I hope he doesn't stop calling, hint-hint) every other day or so to tell me about his ring-shopping escapades, then for ideas to propose...and his last call this morning was to say...

"I'M ENGAGED!"

I am so very happy for my little brother...and I am officially the last one to wed amongst my siblings...unless between now and the upcoming wedding i skip town for vegas or something... but that'll be another story.

Unfortunately, I'm across the country and unable to embarrass my little brother (you know, an older sister's method of showing love). but a little closer than Florida...i'm in nashville, tennessee.

Nashville is a fascinating place. its the country music capital of the world...or something like it. to tell the truth, though, i did see some asians yesterday while dining at the Macaroni Grill.

i'm here for work, and its going to be an interesting visit here over the next two weeks. to give you an idea of my life here, i am scheduled to be working the 6am to 2pm shifts Sunday-Friday.

yeah...whatever.

did i mention i'm in a meeting right now? will write more later.

but... CONGRATULATIONS JUN-JUN & ANGELA!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home