Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I's in Nashville, Tennessee!!!

Hello All! I's in Nashville, TN, and I'm having a good time. I was actually here a couple days last week and I will be here once again next week. I am so terribly upset since, while hurriedly packing, I could not find my camera extra battery or, for that matter, either one of my two chargers! I am losing my mind...and I now living with a camera, one battery, and no way to charge the darn thing! I already lost the charger and bought another one then found the first...and now i have none.

i'm getting so old...i'm losing everything!

anyways, i really wanted to take pictures of where I'm working these 2 1/2 weeks, but i'll look really hard this weekend so i can post pictures and share my life out on the road. this year i'll be making several business trips, and i would love to document them.

I just found out my mom may be reading my blog. Being that my mother is sometimes electronically challenged, i think that's cool. of course, now i'm trying to decide whether or not to tailor my blog for my readers (such as mom) and not say words like ...dang...can't write it! my mom could be reading it!

oh, well...mom...hate to break it to you, but sometimes i say words that aren't the cleanest...like, "damn" and stuff...yeah, that's the worst of it. :)

okay, i've been writing this blog for a while...i'm on my 3rd week here in Nashville, and i'm still without my camera! i wanted to take pictures of all the country music things around town, or the mountain our hotel sits in front of that they had to cement part of in order to stop the falling rock (blatant disregard for the beautiful mountain it once was)...

and definitely take a picture of my semi-narcoleptic co-worker who i'm watching this very minute fall asleep in front of his computer. i'll definitely have to post that one soon...hehe...he almost fell over in his chair! that would've been fabulous...to watch. :)

okay, since i haven't blogged in a while and have been quite busy to blog more, i will be posting this bland blog. just letting any readers out there know i'm still alive. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger m said...

val! i totally know what you mean about parents reading the blog... oh, the fun of being stuck between adolescence and adulthood! damn it! (now you can tell your mom that your not as bad as that mandy girl) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home