Thursday, March 17, 2005

A View from My Window

I posted this picture two days ago and have not been able to access my blog ever since...until now. oooh... frustration!

I wanted to show everyone what i sit in front of day in and day out in my little cubicle, but it was quite bright outside. i need to learn some skills in photography.

anyways, that's a condo out there on the other side of a small parking lot, a grassy lot, a plant covered chain link fence, and another small parking lot. every day, my coworkers and I watch the people coming in and out. there is the smoker man that we're not expecting to live much longer since we see him quite often...outside...smoking. and babysitting! the baby is so cute (from what we could see), but even though the smoker is smoking outside, he's still holding the baby! H-E-L-L-O!!!

Then there's the guy who stays at home all day long and comes out on OUR side of the fence and walks/poops his dog. and if its a sunny day, the guy comes out all shirtless. they're remodeling the condos and they are starting to look okay!

its funny that we watch them and they don't know it. or do they? i wonder if they watch us. FREAKY! just like that alfred hitchcock movie "Rear Window," right?

okay...its funny i do most of these posts from work. its a little wake-me-up from having a 7am dentist appointment this morning. and i have a boring meeting in two hours? i'm so totally screwed......

Back to my window!


Here's what I look at every day (with more light on this side of the wall, of course...) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home